Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Social Icons, Ajax Search, Forms and Show Posts are all added using a handful of well reviewed plugins.
Creating compelling Woocommerce Sites just got even easier with GeneratePress Premium 1.8.
Categorising post to create guides, how to's and featured content is a great way to boost your shops presence. The single post header and single post has been designed to do just that. With custom hero title, excerpt and post navigation. 100% dynamic all you need to is add content.
The home page content is built using the WordPress 5 Block editor a.k.a Gutenberg. It uses only Core Blocks and Woocmmerce Shortcodes. And as would be expected a little CSS has been thrown in.
This is the excerpt
90% of Merchs design is achieved with the GeneratePress customizer and built in modules. The other 10% is through custom functions and CSS.